1. Prepare ravioli according to directions on package.
2. In a medium saucepan, cook onion and garlic in hot butter over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until softened, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
4. Add cream and wine together.
5. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
6. Add cheese.
7. Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
8. Stir in parsley and basil.
9. Toss cooked pasta in sauce.
10. Plate individually and serve with shredded cheese and chopped parsley and basil.