- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare loaf pans. For mini loaf pans, this recipe makes roughly three 6 x 3" loafs
- In a small bowl, mix flaxseed meal with warm water and let sit for five minutes, or until mixture is thickened and soupy
- In a large bowl, add Pumpkin Puree and oil slowly, stirring to incorporate. Add maple syrup and brown sugar and stir until combined. After incorporated, add baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices, and whisk until evenly dispersed. Lastly, add almond milk and stir
- Add flours gradually and stir until most clumps are gone. The batter will be runny.
- Add any mix-ins and stir into the batter
- Spoon batter into loaf pans until 3/4 full and sprinkle extra mix-ins on top of the loaf. Bake for 35 - 45 minutes, or until tops are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry.
- Let the loafs cool completely before slicing, otherwise the loaf might deflate
- Once cooled, slice and enjoy!